Monday, January 2, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEARS--2017

Another new year has begun! My heart is overfilled with gratitude for the blessings God has given me this past year as a full-time missionary--it honestly has been the BEST year of my life so far. To be honest, I had a little bit of a hard time letting go of this past year...I laid awake in bed on Saturday night reflecting on all the tender mercies of the Lord in the past year and thinking about all the endless possibilities awaiting me this new year...I've been praying a lot and have received a lot of hope and my faith has been strengthened and I'm excited and I'm looking forward to all God has in store for me this new year!! 

I'm LOVING it here in Vava'u...we're covering a little island out here, 'Otea, and it's SO beautiful!!! I'll send lots of pictures next week! My companion is so cute! We've been doing a lot of door knocking this week and talking with the members trying to build up the teaching pool!

Sorry this is short, but I LOVE you all so much! Hope you have a wonderful week <3 

Ofa Lahi Atu,
Sister Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment