Thursday, December 29, 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS--I'm going to Vava'u!

So this is a quick little email just to say hope you all have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS aaaand my last transfer starts today and guess what? I'm moving to Vava'u tomorrow! We spent the morning packing up (my companion is moving to Havelu and is going to be the new STL here...so proud of her and gonna miss her like crazy :)..and Elders will be taking over our area...which I'm a little sad we're both leaving). 

Vava'u is a group of islands up north (about a 30 minute plane ride) and I'll be serving in Pouono (which is like the main city) and I'll be driving a car there. I'll be companions with Sister Masima (I think she's from Hawaii and has been out for about 3 transfers) but I'll meet her tomorrow and let you know more next week!!! 

Wish you all the best!! LOVE YOU!!
Sister Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment