Monday, February 29, 2016

Sorry, This is a Quick One

Sorry my email is going to be super short this week. It took us forever to get the key to the church but just want you to know I'm alive!

Couple Highlights:
-We went on vilo hoa (splits) with the sisters in Ha'atu'a (they're the STLs now) and I got to go with Sister Vaa'i which was fun being back with her!
-I got a minor case of the measles (weird huh?) and red spots appeared all over my body and were kinda itchy after I'd shower but apparently like half of the missionaries got it. But it didn't keep me from working :)
- I've been working hard on learning where the members live and names and streets, etc. Let's just say there's a lot to learn and remember as a missionary! But it's coming along :)
-We have two investigators that will probably get baptized this Saturday (they might go to Tonga so that's why it's a maybe) but they're brother and sister (Malia and Kepu) in high school and they're
so cute and so ready!!

I LOVE THIS WORK I LOVE THE LORD I LOVE LIFE
There is every reason in the world to wake up smiling because of the precious truths we know. No matter what happens at least we know there is our Father in Heaven who loves us and He has a plan for us--everything will be made right in the end:)

OFA LAHI ATU!
Sister Reid

Question: Why is it important that there is a prophet on the Earth to
guide the church?

No comments:

Post a Comment