Monday, October 10, 2016

Yay for General Conference

Well things are pretty good in my new area! We went to the training meeting on Wednesday and I got my new companion! Sister Palenapa is from 'Eua and I knew her from the missionary preparation class we helped with when I served in 'Eua! She's well prepared and has such a great desire to do the work! We got to our area Thursday but we haven't gotten our car yet..the area is huge compared to the other areas in the mission, and we live in the area next to ours (because the MQ in longolongo isn't very safe) so it's been a struggle trying to do the work. We don't have a map yet and there's no such thing as an address here so luckily we've had kind members show us around! We have a few investigators that are progressing towards baptism that we were able to meet with and I already love them! 

I loved watching General Conference this past weekend! It was wonderful! We got to watch it in English, which I was grateful for to hear their voices. I LOVED it so much! I received so much personal revelation and direction. It truly testified to me of the blessing we have to have living prophets and apostles testify to us. Their words are priceless and I pray that we will all try to live according to the things they were able to share with us.

Hope you all have a wonderful week full of miracles! Looooove you!
Sister Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment