Monday, September 19, 2016

Baptisms are Beautiful

Soo Taniela got baptized on Saturday and it was probably one of the best days of my life! The members are really excited and supportive of him. Sister Malu and Sister Medina got permission to come to the baptism! It was so fun. Right before the baptism started he shared with me and Sister Malu and Medina how grateful he is for the things we've shared with him. He told us that he thought that he could have a good life by directing it by himself but he realizes now that he needs to allow God to direct his life in order for him to get the joy and happiness he needs. The baptism was beautiful and while he was standing in the water, tears ran down my cheeks. The baptismal ordinance is beautiful and the fact that his sins were all going to be washed away made me feel emotional. Afterwards he was able to share his testimony. His confirmation was wonderful. He was super nervous to sit up on the stand but he finally came to terms with it. He cooked us food that night and it was delicious. 

So I got another companion, we're toko3 (trio) again! Sister Fullmer came back from 'Eua because she was sick and a brand new companion came in the middle of the transfer that got sent to Eua to be trained...so Sister Fullmer is staying with us. She's super nice and funny, it's been good.

Lipina is getting baptized on Friday and she is SO happy and excited. This work is amazing. I feel SO much joy from it. I love my Heavenly Father and know He's watching over this area.

Ofa Lahi Atu!
Sister Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment