Monday, July 18, 2016

I Feel My Savior's Love

Sooooo transfers happened on Thursday and it was sad saying goodbye to Sister Wunderlich we had good times together but my new companion is great. Sister Malu is from Sydney, Austrailia, she's 25 years old, she's funny, kind, and I'm excited to work with her! We just switched companions with two other sisters so on Thursday we went to Fahefa (their area), picked them up, and then dropped Sister Wunderlich and her new comp (Sister Alovili) off in their new area. Then Sister Malu and I took the car and came back to Veitongo/Haateiho. It was hilarious driving on the left side of the road. Luckily, I've gotten used to which side to drive on from just being in a car this past transfer...but I put on the windshield wipers instead of the blinker about 20 times...haha but now it feels pretty natural. 

My poor companion has been sick the past several days so we actually haven't been able to go out and work. We moved to Liahona (until hot water gets installed in our MQ) and so I've gotten a lot of time to study and play the piano there and talk to myself haha. 

We have two investigators preparing for baptism on Saturday! Bishop finally got permission from his dad to let his two younger sisters be taught (Nini and Mani)...so we've been working with them and they are so wonderful! The first lesson we taught them we committed them to baptism..at first, they had a difficult time understanding why it was important for them to be baptized. But the last lesson we taught, one of the sisters shared her experience of praying and receiving an answer about the Book of Mormon and then expressed her desire to get baptized as soon as possible. They're so cute, I love them so much, and I'm so grateful for the converting power of the Book of Mormon and the Holy Ghost. 

I love you all so much! I know that as we look for opportunities to share these precious truths we will feel joy beyond what we can comprehend. I'm so grateful for the love I feel from my Savior and His Gospel everyday as I read the scriptures and share His word.

Ofa Lahi Atu!
Sister Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment